Oh gosh, I love this season. I love the Christmas lights, music, home decor but specifically the way stores, malls, and outlets embrace the season. You already know about my obsession with walking the mall, so you can only imagine how much I love walking the mall during this time of year. It all just feels magical, from little kids visiting Santa to the smells of cinnamon buns and sugar plums; the mall is my favorite place to visit this time of year! Odd maybe, but so helpful for you guys because while I’ve been walking the mall I’ve also been chatting with sales associates and getting the scoop. With that being said, here is my New Englander’s Guide to Black Friday 2018.
Worth The Investment:
- Nespresso Creatista Plus Espresso Machine: If you follow me on Instagram, then you already know how much I love this Nespresso machine. It’s made several appearances on my stories and I have Black Friday 2017 to thank for that. Last year I snagged this machine for a record $355, usually $900!
- Bethlehem Lights 7.5′ Incandescent Flocked Pine Christmas Tree: If you plan on shopping Black Friday sales online, I’m a huge fan of QVC! My mom got this flocked pine Christmas Tree three years ago, from QVC on Black Friday and it’s held up just wonderfully! If you’re on the hunt for a flocked Christmas Tree, this is by far the prettiest one I’ve seen.
Cyber Week Steals:
- Phantom 4 Pro Drone: Are you surprised that this is my number one Christmas pick!? If you follow us on Youtube then you already know that we’ve really embraced Youtube and video content for almost an entire year now; with new videos going live every Wednesday. With that being said I’d love to showcase more scenic moments on our channel, which is why I’ve been eyeing this drone. Known for being one of the best, in the industry I’ll be watching the price on this piece but historically Amazon always has the best deals for this product on Black Friday. Another camera piece on my list is this DJI Ronin-S. Below I’ve listed my favorite camera equipment for bloggers if you’re shopping for a creative this holiday season!
- Land’s End Holiday Pajamas For The Family : Nothing is better than opening up a new pair of holiday pajamas on Christmas Eve! I usually get Matt and I a new pair each year, and this year was no exception. Below I’ve listed my favorite pajamas from iconic prints to investment sets, pajamas are always a good gift!
- KitchenAid 5 Quart Artisan Matte Mixer: This year Matt and I purchased our first home and I’ve been waiting to invest in a KitchenAid 5 Quart since I was in college, but decided to wait until I had a kitchen of my own. With that being said, I’m so excited to hopefully snag a KitchenAid this Black Friday, I’m a huge fan of their matte finished mixers, and with so many to choose from I don’t know how I’ll decide but I’m leaning towards either milkshake or matte black. Below I’ve listed my favorite homeowner gifts to invest in this Black Friday.
- His & Her Joggers: To simply put it, Matt is in love with this Vineyard Vines joggers. With an ultra-cozy interior and a classic leg cut, these joggers are perfect for working from home or working out. Overall, Matt has been recommending this pair to everyone so of course, he had to include joggers as his number one pick. With that being said, below he’s listed additional men’s style pieces you should keep your eye on during the up and coming Black Friday sales.
- Parka Jacket For Winter: Tis the season to invest in a coat! This is the best time of year to purchase a jacket, between the iconic sale prices and stores jamming their inventory full; this week is your best chance to get your dream coat for a dream price. With that being said, I always recommend investing in either a wool coat, puffer or parka! Below I’ve listed jackets I personally own and purchased during previous Black Friday sales.
- Stuart Weitzman Over The Knee Boots I told Matt we could only have one pick, but these boots are HIGH on my Black Friday shopping list. I have been dreaming of a pair of over the knee boots, and after doing significant research, Stuart Weitzman seems to be the boot fashion bloggers are recommending left and right. With that being said, I never like spending more than $300 on shoes, so these would need to be significantly on sale but I HAVE SEEN it happen on SHOPBOP; which is what’s fun about Black Friday sales, you never know what you’ll find. On that note, below I’ve listed a few pairs of shoes I’ll be watching throughout the week!