- Wedge Espadrilles: Nothing says winter getaway, like a fresh pair of espadrilles. Personally, I have a soft spot for espadrilles. Not only are they wicked comfortable, but they’re neutral statement shoes for an everyday look. During the summer, you can slip on an espadrille with jeans or a skirt to give your look an added polished flare.
- Slide-On Espadrilles: For just $35 dollars, these slide-on espadrilles were on the top of my winter getaway list. I love wearing espadrilles to the beach, but sadly lost a pair last summer and was unable to find an affordable replacement – until I saw these! Whether you’re styling them with a bathing suit or raw hemmed jeans, these espadrilles are the ideal shoe all summer long.
Paradise In Pink:
Ruffled Scoopback One-Piece: This year resort wear is heavily based on light shades of pink. Soft pink is both feminine and flattering on almost every skin tone. I’m a huge fan of wearing swimsuits that you feel confident in. Confidence for me means scoop back one-pieces. Not only is the ruffled detailing picture worthy, but it runs true to size and offers great coverage!
- Belt Bag; Do you remember when Matt gifted me this belt bag for Christmas? It’s now available in the perfect shade of summer pink! I find it easiest to travel with small bags and one large straw beach bag. I recommend belt bags because they’re petite which makes packing this statement accessory easy.
Cotton MIDI DRESSES: From sunset beach dinners to touristy adventures, a lightweight cotton midi dress is a vacation staple! Midi dresses are multi-season wardrobe pieces that are easy to pack, steam, and repack. I currently own the one linked above and plan to purchase this one and this honey brown tie waist shirtdress for under $100 for our upcoming trip.
Nets Bucket Handbags: For the longest time I’ve been eyeing STAUD’s Iconic Net Bucket Handbags. But, with the purchase of my first home came a personal budget – which meant bye bye Net Bucket Handbag. Until I found an affordable dupe on Amazon! I can’t give you a review of the dupe just yet because I’m patiently waiting for it to be delivered. Follow me on Instagram for a future review.
- Light Rain Jacket: Since my family and I are heading somewhere tropical, we can expect a storm to pass through. I’ve learned from one extremely rain trip to Mexico, bringing a light rain jacket never hurts!
- Sunglasses: As I’ve gotten older, I find all you need is fun new accessories to update a staple piece in your closet. Instead of investing in a whole new resort wear wardrobe, try updating accessories for a trendy look. I recently splurged and purchased these pink cat-eyed sunglasses. Other accessories, I’m currently eyeing are straw visors, clear sunglasses, and jewelry.
Shop This Post: